First Friday Open Studios 2014:
December 5th, 5-9pm
First Friday Open Studios 2015:
January 2nd, 5-9pm
February 6th, 5-9pm
March 6th, 5-9pm
April 3rd, 5-9pm
May 1st, 5-9pm
June 5th, 5-9pm
July 3rd, 5-9pm
August 7th, 5-9pm
September 4th, 5-9pm
October 2nd, 5-9pm
November 6th, 5-9pm
SoWa Holiday Saturday:
The SoWa Artists Guild will be hosting this brand new holiday event in the SoWa Arts District.
Most of the members of the SoWa Artists Guild will open to the public for this special day of holiday shopping. Free parking is offered at the lot behind 450 Harrison Ave, with the entrance at 365 Albany Street.
Many studios open Sundays in the Spring, Summer and Fall in conjunction with the SoWa Sunday Open Markets. The Markets are closed for the 2014 season.
- Photographs from Mark’s Fairmount Line series will be shown in Exposed: A Group Photography Show at Gold Gallery, 655 Tremont Street, Boston. The show runs from November 1 through December 7. Gallery hours: Tue-Sat 12-7. au-gallery.com
- And A River Runs Through It, Hudson Art and Framing, Wood Square, Hudson, MA, ongoing through 12/31/2014, plein and studio paintings of the Assabet River and its tributaries.
- Ongoing exhibit at Copperworks Gallery, Basin Rd, Menemsha, Martha’s Vineyard. Paintings of the Down Island Scene.
- Autumn Group Show, Oct 18 – Jan 1, at Alden Gallery, 23 Commercial St., Provincetown’ Gallery artists exhibition open Saturdays 12:00-5:00PM.
- Solo show of landscapes in oil at Lexmedia, Concord Avenue, Lexington, until December 15. Opening coming soon.
Hope M Ricciardi and Paula Ogier
- Community Colors, Harriet Tubman Gallery, Boston, through December 12th. This is a collaborative art exhibit of work inspired by community, diversity and/or collaboration created by Boston artists.
- Coffee, Tea or Wonton, the new works of Marian Dioguardi presented by Unbound Visual Arts, curated by Karen Smigliani at Athan’s European Cafe, 1621 Beacon Street, Brookline, from November 5 through December 31. Reception Sunday, December 7 from 6 to 8 PM. All are welcome.
“East meets West by way of the European Bakery Café, Athan’s Brookline….In lacquered reds and blacks with neon greens and pinks the scenes whisk us off to Chinatown with all of its visual allure…This show will perk up a cloudy autumn day and cure wintertime blues.” – Karen Smigliani, www.unboundvisualarts.org
- Marian Dioguardi will be participating in the 27th Brickbottom Open Studios as a Brickbottom Associate Member and guest, hosted in Studio #C220 on November 22 and 23 from 12-6 PM, Saturday and Sunday. 1 Fitchburg Street, Somerville. brickbottomartists.com
- Under Lock and Key, Nov.11-15. Reception: Wed. Nov. 12, 7-8:30 p.m. at the Attleboro Arts Museum. This is an invitational exhibition inspired by the City of Attleboro’s reading of the novel “When The Emperor Was Devine” by Julie Otsuka. www.attleboroartsmuseum.org
- Holiday Bizarre: Where Art and Toys Collide, Nov. 9 – Dec. 21, Flatrocks Gallery, 77 Langsford Street, RT. 127, Gloucester. www.flatrocksgallery.com for more info. Beverly will be exhibiting her Snow White Eve series.
B. Glee Lucas
- B. Glee Lucas – Recent Works at Mary Rines Gallery, First Parish Church, 349 Boston Post Road, Weston. Distinctive, colorful still life and still-scape paintings by this contemporary realist. Oct. 26 – Dec 3. Monday – Friday: 9am – 4pm; Sunday: 9:30am – 12:30pm.
- B. Glee Lucas has four prints in the 30th Annual Almost Miniatures show at Francesca Anderson Fine Arts Gallery, 56 Adams St., Lexington. The show runs Nov. 21 – January 17. Opening Reception: Thursday, Nov. 20, 5 – 7pm.
- L’Attitude Gallery – Newbury Street – Boston. Stephen Silver’s work is featured at L’Attitude Gallery at 211 Newbury Street, Boston MA 02116. 617-927-4400.www.lattitudegallery.com
- Gallery Z: Stephen Silver’s work is now being displayed at Gallery Z, 259 Atwells Ave. Providence, RI 02903. 401-454-8844. www.galleryzprov.com
- Thanassi Gallery – Provincetown, MA Stephen Silver’s work is now featured at Thanassi Gallery, 234 Commercial Street, Provincetown, MA 02657. 508-487-0233
- Calvin Charles Gallery, 4201 North Marshall Way , Scottsdale , AZ 85251 is one of the premier contemporary galleries located in the center of the Scottsdale arts district. The gallery represents internationally known artists from around the world and is featuring works by Stephen Silver. Through Calvin Charles, Silver’s work is also on display at the Sanctuary on Camelback Resort and Spa. See www.calvincharles.com www.silverwoodsstudio.com
- Jule’s Place - 1200 Washington St Boston, MA 02118, (617) 542-2044
- Lanoue Fine Art -125 Newbury Street in Boston’s Back Bay, Lanoue Fine Art
- L’Attitude Gallery - 211 Newbury St., Boston, MA 02116, 617.927.4400 or go
- The White Gallery - 342 Main Street, Lakeville, CT 06039, 860.435.1029 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and www.thewhitegalleryart.com for more information.
- Art3Gallery, 44 West Brook St., Manchester, NH, 03101, www.art3gallery.com/
- Kim Radochia Artist, Independent Curator 978-618-7587 email@example.com
- Touch Gallery features works of fine art and handicrafts from local, regional, and international artists. They encourage an open flow of ideas amongst people and dialogue between art traditions. Open 10 am – 7 pm seven days a week. Touch Gallery is located at 281 Concord Avenue in Cambridge, Massachusetts 02138.
- L’Attitude Gallery - Charyl Weissbach’s work is featured at L’Attitude Gallery, 211 Newbury Street, Boston MA 02116, 617.927.4400 www.lattitudegallery.com
- Art 3 Gallery - Charyl Weissbach’s work is featured at Art 3 Gallery, 44 West Brook Street, Manchester, NH 03101, 800.668.9983 See www.art3gallery.com
- Buchanan Gallery - Charyl Weissbach’s work is featured at Buchanan Gallery, 220 25th Street, Galveston Island, TX 77550, 409.763.8683
- All Summer at Aquatro Gallery,77 Rocky Neck Ave, Gloucester, MA, Madfish Wharf, Wednesday-Monday from Noon to eight. Wire sculpture with water themes
- All Summer at Cuckle Button Gallery, Perkins Cove, Ogunquit, MA, Wire Sculpture and oil paintings,Tuesday- Sunday 12-8
- Chabot Gallery, 379 Atwells Avenue Providence, RI. www.chabotgallery.com Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 401-432-7783
- Courtyard Art Gallery 12 Water St. Mystic, CT. (860) 536-5059 www.courtyardgallerymystic.com
- A Z Fine Arts, 339 Washington Street, Rte 16, Wellesley Hills, MA , 781-237-3600 www.azfineartgallery.com
- Fresh Ayer Gallery, 19 Halls Rd, Ste 116, Old Lyme Shopping Center, Old Lyme,CT (860) 598-9313