- The First Friday of every month, from 5 to 9pm, the artists of 450 Harrison Ave will open their studio doors to the public for for an evening of culture and inspiration. Meet the artists in their element and view their latest works. The SoWa Artists Guild strives to make art amd artists accessible to everyone. Come and enjoy the fun. the event is free and parking is available.
First Friday Open Studios 2014:
April 4th, 5-9pm
May 2nd, 5-9pm
June 6th, 5-9pm
July 11th, 5-9pm (note that due to the Holiday, July’s First Friday is one week later)
August 1st, 5-9pm
September 5th, 5-9pm
October 3rd, 5-9pm
November 7th, 5-9pm
December 5th, 5-9pm
Many studios open Sundays in the Spring, Summer and Fall in conjunction with the SoWa Sunday Open Markets.
Lynda Cutrell and Hope Ricciardi
- Cutrell and Riccardi’s works on the ‘Intersection of Art and Science” are featured at the Commonwealth Research Center at Beth Israel. 75 Fenwood Rd., Boston – floors 5 & 6. Through May 5, 2014
- Will Kirkpatrick at Hudson Art and Framing, 219 Main St, Hudson, MA. Through 2014. New paintings rotated in and out of this ongoing exhibit
B. Glee Lucas
- Solo show Recent Paintings, March 3 – May 1 in the Conservatory, St. Botolph Club, 199 Commonwealth Ave., Boston. This exhibit features ten of the artist’s recent works. Public viewing hours are Wednesdays – 2-4pm or by appointment with the artist at firstname.lastname@example.org
- MINED over MATTER, March 5-31, reception: March 13th from 6-8 pm, University Place Gallery, 124 Mt. Auburn St., Cambridge. Cambridge Art Association Small Group Invitational with Boston artists Blake Brasher, Bill Briggs, Walter Kopec, Philip Young, Beverly Rippel, and Claire Burke ( in memory).
- Pretty / Ugly, March 6-29, Reception March 8, 12-2 p.m.,Cambridge Art’s Kathryn Schultz Gallery, 25 Lowell St., Cambridge. There will be a gallery talk and Potluck Dinner with Juror, Camilo Alvarez of Samson Gallery/Harrison Ave./Boston on Thursday, March 20th from 6:30- 8:30 p.m.
- Solo art exhibition, Expressions of Harmony, opening reception March 7th at Fresh Ayer Gallery, 19 Halls Road, Old Lyme, CT. Through April 6.
Carol ONeill and Ellen Rolli
- Soul Mining, March 22,-April 22, reception March 22, 5:30-7:30 Copley Society of Art, 158 Newbury Street, Boston. Paintings from 4 abstract artists: Ellen Rolli, Carol ONeill, Barbara Leiner, and Beatrice Dauge
- L’Attitude Gallery – Newbury Street – Boston. Stephen Silver’s work is featured at L’Attitude Gallery at 211 Newbury Street, Boston MA 02116. 617-927-4400.www.lattitudegallery.com
- Gallery Z: Stephen Silver’s work is now being displayed at Gallery Z, 259 Atwells Ave. Providence, RI 02903. 401-454-8844. www.galleryzprov.com
- Thanassi Gallery – Provincetown, MA Stephen Silver’s work is now featured at Thanassi Gallery, 234 Commercial Street, Provincetown, MA 02657. 508-487-0233
- Calvin Charles Gallery, 4201 North Marshall Way , Scottsdale , AZ 85251 is one of the premier contemporary galleries located in the center of the Scottsdale arts district. The gallery represents internationally known artists from around the world and is featuring works by Stephen Silver. Through Calvin Charles, Silver’s work is also on display at the Sanctuary on Camelback Resort and Spa. See www.calvincharles.com www.silverwoodsstudio.com
- Jule’s Place - 1200 Washington St Boston, MA 02118, (617) 542-2044
- Lanoue Fine Art -125 Newbury Street in Boston’s Back Bay, Lanoue Fine Art
- L’Attitude Gallery - 211 Newbury St., Boston, MA 02116, 617.927.4400 or go
- The White Gallery - 342 Main Street, Lakeville, CT 06039, 860.435.1029 or email at email@example.com and www.thewhitegalleryart.com for more information.
- Art3Gallery, 44 West Brook St., Manchester, NH, 03101, www.art3gallery.com/
- Kim Radochia Artist, Independent Curator 978-618-7587 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Touch Gallery features works of fine art and handicrafts from local, regional, and international artists. They encourage an open flow of ideas amongst people and dialogue between art traditions. Open 10 am – 7 pm seven days a week. Touch Gallery is located at 281 Concord Avenue in Cambridge, Massachusetts 02138.
- L’Attitude Gallery - Charyl Weissbach’s work is featured at L’Attitude Gallery, 211 Newbury Street, Boston MA 02116, 617.927.4400 www.lattitudegallery.com
- Art 3 Gallery - Charyl Weissbach’s work is featured at Art 3 Gallery, 44 West Brook Street, Manchester, NH 03101, 800.668.9983 See www.art3gallery.com
- Buchanan Gallery - Charyl Weissbach’s work is featured at Buchanan Gallery, 220 25th Street, Galveston Island, TX 77550, 409.763.8683
- All Summer at Aquatro Gallery,77 Rocky Neck Ave, Gloucester, MA, Madfish Wharf, Wednesday-Monday from Noon to eight. Wire sculpture with water themes
- All Summer at Cuckle Button Gallery, Perkins Cove, Ogunquit, MA, Wire Sculpture and oil paintings,Tuesday- Sunday 12-8
- Chabot Gallery, 379 Atwells Avenue Providence, RI. www.chabotgallery.com Contact email@example.com or call 401-432-7783
- Courtyard Art Gallery 12 Water St. Mystic, CT. (860) 536-5059 www.courtyardgallerymystic.com
- A Z Fine Arts, 339 Washington Street, Rte 16, Wellesley Hills, MA , 781-237-3600 www.azfineartgallery.com
- Fresh Ayer Gallery, 19 Halls Rd, Ste 116, Old Lyme Shopping Center, Old Lyme,CT (860) 598-9313
- Boston Art, 23 Drydock Ave. FL2, Boston, 617-951-0900. www.bostonartinc.com
- Sharon Weiss Gallery, 20 East Lincoln St., Columbus, OH, 614-291-5683. www.sharonweissgallery.com
- Serena & Lily, Sausalito, CA, 866-597-2742. www.serenaandlily.com/Art