First Friday Open Studios 2014:
November 7th, 5-9pm
December 5th, 5-9pm
Many studios open Sundays in the Spring, Summer and Fall in conjunction with the SoWa Sunday Open Markets.
- Photographs by Mark Peterson will be included in Grit: The Urban Landscape at the Copley Society of Art, 150 Newbury Street, Boston, September 12 – November 1. Opening reception Friday, September 12, 5:30 – 7:30. Juried by Paul Ha, director of MIT’s List Visual Arts Center.
- Photographs from Mark’s Fairmount Line series will be shown in Exposed: A Group Photography Show at Gold Gallery, 655 Tremont Street, Boston. The show runs from November 1st through December 7th. Gallery hours: Wed-Sat 12-7, Sun 11-4.
- And A River Runs Through It, Hudson Art and Framing, Wood Square, Hudson, MA, ongoing through 12/31/2014, plein and studio paintings of the Assabet River and its tributaries.
- Ongoing exhibit at Copperworks Gallery, Basin Rd, Menemsha, Martha’s Vineyard. Paintings of the Down Island Scene.
- Stacey Cushner’s work will be at Art Silicon Valley/ San Francisco, Art Miami’s new contemporary art fair on the West Coast. Dates are October 9-12. She is represented by Elizabeth Clement Fine Art of New York City. See www.artsvfair.com for more information.
- Trompe L’oeil- A Major Show, ongoing until November 2, Francesca Anderson Fine Art, 56 Adams Street, Lexington. Wed- Sat 10-5, Sun 12-5. A National Exhibition with 23 artists from across the country.
- Paintings of Oriental Rugs, October 2- November 1, reception: Friday, Oct.3, 5:30-7:30 pm. Soprafina Gallery, 55 Thayer Street, Boston. Gallery hours: Wed- Sat 11am-5:30pm. Trompe-L’oeil interpretations of oriental rugs contrasted with contemporary textiles.
- L’Attitude Gallery – Newbury Street – Boston. Stephen Silver’s work is featured at L’Attitude Gallery at 211 Newbury Street, Boston MA 02116. 617-927-4400.www.lattitudegallery.com
- Gallery Z: Stephen Silver’s work is now being displayed at Gallery Z, 259 Atwells Ave. Providence, RI 02903. 401-454-8844. www.galleryzprov.com
- Thanassi Gallery – Provincetown, MA Stephen Silver’s work is now featured at Thanassi Gallery, 234 Commercial Street, Provincetown, MA 02657. 508-487-0233
- Calvin Charles Gallery, 4201 North Marshall Way , Scottsdale , AZ 85251 is one of the premier contemporary galleries located in the center of the Scottsdale arts district. The gallery represents internationally known artists from around the world and is featuring works by Stephen Silver. Through Calvin Charles, Silver’s work is also on display at the Sanctuary on Camelback Resort and Spa. See www.calvincharles.com www.silverwoodsstudio.com
- Jule’s Place - 1200 Washington St Boston, MA 02118, (617) 542-2044
- Lanoue Fine Art -125 Newbury Street in Boston’s Back Bay, Lanoue Fine Art
- L’Attitude Gallery - 211 Newbury St., Boston, MA 02116, 617.927.4400 or go
- The White Gallery - 342 Main Street, Lakeville, CT 06039, 860.435.1029 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and www.thewhitegalleryart.com for more information.
- Art3Gallery, 44 West Brook St., Manchester, NH, 03101, www.art3gallery.com/
- Kim Radochia Artist, Independent Curator 978-618-7587 email@example.com
- Touch Gallery features works of fine art and handicrafts from local, regional, and international artists. They encourage an open flow of ideas amongst people and dialogue between art traditions. Open 10 am – 7 pm seven days a week. Touch Gallery is located at 281 Concord Avenue in Cambridge, Massachusetts 02138.
- L’Attitude Gallery - Charyl Weissbach’s work is featured at L’Attitude Gallery, 211 Newbury Street, Boston MA 02116, 617.927.4400 www.lattitudegallery.com
- Art 3 Gallery - Charyl Weissbach’s work is featured at Art 3 Gallery, 44 West Brook Street, Manchester, NH 03101, 800.668.9983 See www.art3gallery.com
- Buchanan Gallery - Charyl Weissbach’s work is featured at Buchanan Gallery, 220 25th Street, Galveston Island, TX 77550, 409.763.8683
- All Summer at Aquatro Gallery,77 Rocky Neck Ave, Gloucester, MA, Madfish Wharf, Wednesday-Monday from Noon to eight. Wire sculpture with water themes
- All Summer at Cuckle Button Gallery, Perkins Cove, Ogunquit, MA, Wire Sculpture and oil paintings,Tuesday- Sunday 12-8
- Chabot Gallery, 379 Atwells Avenue Providence, RI. www.chabotgallery.com Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 401-432-7783
- Courtyard Art Gallery 12 Water St. Mystic, CT. (860) 536-5059 www.courtyardgallerymystic.com
- A Z Fine Arts, 339 Washington Street, Rte 16, Wellesley Hills, MA , 781-237-3600 www.azfineartgallery.com
- Fresh Ayer Gallery, 19 Halls Rd, Ste 116, Old Lyme Shopping Center, Old Lyme,CT (860) 598-9313